Product recall: Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plug

Vibrating Butt PlugThe Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a voluntary recall of the Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plug after being alerted to 3 deaths linked to the product, as well as 59 serious injuries.

The latest death was a 93 year old female resident at a nursing home.  According to the coroner’s report, the Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plug exploded in her rectum when it became overheated during vigorous use.  Relatives of the deceased woman have refused to comment on the circumstances of her death.

A spokesperson for Eros Titillating Toys, manufacturers of the Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plug, insists their products are safe.  “Any electrical product can explode when overheated,” stated the unnamed spokesperson at a hastily arranged news conference.  “We provide an instructional DVD with all of our products that demonstrates proper use.  We have sold over 3 million Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plugs and the vast majority of our customers walk around with a smile on their face.”

The Consumer Product Safety Commission advises anyone who owns an Assworthy Vibrating Butt Plug to return it to the manufacturer for a refund.

Be Sociable, Share!